TAP into Cash
TAP into Cash is now CLOSED.
This fund has now closed, please sign up to our newsletter to stay informed of future funding opportunities.
TAP Guidelines 2014(word)
Terms and Conditions
- If you are applying for assistance with project costs you will need to provide evidence of public liability insurance and have a safeguarding policy if your activity includes work with young people and/or vulnerable adults
- Priority will be given to professional practitioners/artists and organisations
- Cross art form collaborations are encouraged
- Applicants may only receive one grant within a twelve month period
Funding will not be granted for:
- Core funding
- Arts activities that take place in school during the school curriculum
- Applications from undergraduate students will not be considered
- Applications from profit making organisations, religious and political groups will not be considered.
Successful applicants must:
- Reflect Canterbury City Council’s Equal Opportunities Policy and encourage the widest possible access to the arts
- Be aware of Health and Safety rules and regulations
- Wherever possible consider accessibility (physical access and interpretive materials)
- On completion of the activity, produce a 1 page (A4) evaluation report detailing the outcome of the activity and how it might influence your future work, please note this may be published on the creative Canterbury website.
- Carry the Canterbury City Council logo on applicable marketing and promotional material
Please ensure that all forms are correctly completed (particularly the budget section) before submission, as incorrect applications will not be considered. Please be aware that due to the high demand for funding not all applications, even though they may fulfill all the required criteria, will be successful. Applicants will be notified up to 4 weeks after the receipt.