TAP into Cash
TAP into Cash is open
TAP (Transform, Aspire, Provide), offers support and assistance to help development and growth in the arts and creative industries across the district. TAP grants enable applicants to build and develop their practices to become self-sustaining, and/or to provide the opportunity to secure additional funding for future projects via other arts, charitable or commercial organisations.
- There are two funding streams you can apply for:
Research and Development. To fund the exploration of new ideas, techniques, learning and knowledge to enable the creation of innovative new cultural works and professional development. A maximum of £300 is available in this stream which applicants must provide a minimum of 25% match funding.
- Project costs. To fund direct costs attached to producing a new cultural work, such as materials, room hire or professional fees. A total of £1000 is available per project in this stream which applicants must provide a minimum of 25% match funding.
The TAP into Cash Fund is open to creative practitioners living and/or working in the Canterbury District. The TAP grant cannot be awarded in the following instances:
- Applications seeking to cover core funding
- Applications for arts activities that take place in school during the school curriculum
- Applications from undergraduate students
- Applications from profit making organisations, religious or political groups
- Applicants who have already received a TAP grant from us in the last twelve months.
There is a limited budget available for this grant and we expect the number of applications to be high, so if you have any questions about the grant please contact email@example.com
The deadline for applications is 4pm Friday 8 January 2015
Please read the guidance notes before you complete an application.