Culture isn’t just about providing economic benefit to the area, we feel that Culture provides a lot more and therefore we wanted to catch the benefits through a short survey. All personal data is used specifically for the survey purposes and will not be passed on to other parties. There is also a chance to win:
- one Marlowe Friends annual membership and a family ticket* to Marlowe’s 2013 Panto, Peter Pan
- three runner up prizes of family tickets* to Marlowe’s 2013 Panto, Peter Pan
For your chance to win, please complete our short survey now.
Prize draw terms and conditions
Conditions of entry:
- We will only accept one entry from each household (and entrants must be over 18).
- The prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The judge’s decision is final and we will not accept any appeals.
- The draw will be held on 1 February 2013 and we will contact the winners.
- Our employees and their immediate families can enter the competition but will not be eligible for the prize draw.
- *A family ticket is a maximum of two adults and three children.
If you enter the prize draw, we will consider that you have accepted the rules. You can find out the winner’s name by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Peter Davies, Canterbury City Council, Military Road, Canterbury, Kent, CT1 1YW.